Sunday, July 17, 2011

Product Review: Biotherm Biocils Eye Makeup Remover

This is a re-post from two years ago. This is still, by far, my favourite eye makeup remover. The sad part is that you can't buy Biotherm in the US. So sad :( I guess I will have to get someone to mail me a care package from home!
As I mentioned in my last review, I like a really hardcore eyemakeup remover! And this stuff is my holy grail!

From the Biotherm website:

  • This gentle, fluid, two-phased formula quickly dissolves waterproof makeup while gently cleansing eye contour without leaving an oily film. Waterproof and non-greasy, suitable for senstitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The above says it all, and aside fom not being able to vouch for the part about contact lenses since I don't wear them, I find their claims to be 100% accurate. I LOVE this stuff. It removes my most stubborn waterproof eyemakeup with very little rubbing and leaves my skin feeling soft. It doesn't leave a really oily film on my eyeballs like some other two-phase or oil based makeup removers. For $27.00 CAN for 125mL, I find this to be a reasonable price as it lasts a very long time since I don't need to use a lot. I always stock up when Biotherm has one of their great bonuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment